200-301 CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions
Note: This course is updated according to the Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions Certification exam structure released in [October 2022].
These 200-301 CCNA practice tests are patterned by the latest exam format and were crafted based on the feedback of more than 20,000+ students over different platforms.
- 4 Practice tests [300 questions total] in this course will measures your knowledge and skills related to the each of the subject areas.
- You can take these tests at your convenience whenever you are ready for practice tests and take them as many times you want.
- Detailed explanation of answers will help you clear the concepts of CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (200-301 CCNA) exams
•I recommend you score at least an 85% on all exams before trying the actual exam.
•No duplicate questions.
•Only this course isn’t enough to obtain approval in the exam. This course is a very powerful tool, but first, you have to study the exam subjects to align the content learned with the format of the questions and so get similarity with the Exam format of questions.
Exam Schedule (Updated in October 2022)
The following goals are measured by the CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions exam for candidates. Each of the following features/functions should have been applied by the candidate, who should also have practical 200-301 CCNA experience about:
- Network fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
The following topics have been removed from the CCNA curriculum:
- Network fundamentals – OSI model
- LAN Switching – Frame, VTP, Switch stack
- Routing – EIGRP, RIPv2, OSPFv3, Inter-VLAN routing
- WAN – PPP, MLPPP, PPPoE, GRE, BGP, WAN access
About the Exam
For further information on the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals exam.
- Type : Multiple Choice Examination
- Duration : 120 Minutes
- Number of Questions : 100
- Passing score : 82%
Good luck for your certification preparation. If you have any questions, please write it in the comments section.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals Developer, System Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Project Director, CTO, CIO
- For Anyone who are preparing for (200-301 CCNA) Exam Certification.