basics of 3DsMax
Basics of Adobe Photoshop
Basics of Vray
The course is about Creating Architectural Visualization image and all workflow stages. You will start from Zero and build your projects from the beginning using simple modelling techniques. Going through texturing, lighting, using Proxies and Render Elements you will switch to Photoshop and work on your Postproduction. In the last stage you will learn how yo use masks in Adobe Photoshop and different layers, brushes and adjustment techniques.
The process of compositing amassing photorealistic architectural imagery includes couple major steps you can easily learn by the lessons below.
1. Idea compositing and getting inspiration
2. Modeling major concept and aditional details.
3. Setting up right light and combine it with environment colour and feeling
4. Rendering settings and Id-channel adjustment
5. Optimizing render process
6. Postproduction using Photoshop and Render Elements.
7. Working with Mask, Saturation, Camera Raw and Curves.
8. Finalizing the project by final touches using brushes, colour dodge and vivid light.
Once when you get all needed tools and find your daily source of objects, inspiration and textures you can go to stage 2 of your growth and build great portfolio. With full skill equipment and focus on what you want to achieve you can easily win each client and give him value he needs.
Who this course is for:
- architectural students
- visual artists
- 3D artist