3D Printing Design for Autism, Dyslexic & more in 2023
- A COMPUTER with Internet Connection is all you need.
- Basic Computer Skills and Familiarity WITH Technology.
- No Programming Knowledge Needed
- A Willingness to LEARN and Be OPEN to New Ideas
Are you an individual with autism or dyslexia looking for an exciting opportunity to learn how to create 3D designs? Our 3D Printing Design course is here to help! Join us today and gain the skills and knowledge to design and print 3D objects that cater to the unique needs and challenges of individuals with autism and dyslexia.
Don’t miss out on this chance to change your life and create a better future for yourself. With our course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced instructors and collaborate with a supportive community of like-minded individuals. Plus, you’ll gain valuable problem-solving and critical thinking skills that will serve you well in all areas of your life.
Our course offers four key advantages: personalized feedback and support from experienced instructors, a community of like-minded individuals, the opportunity to develop a portfolio of projects, and the chance to learn how to create 3D objects that can help individuals with autism and dyslexia.
We’ll lead you step-by-step through the entire process, ensuring that you have all the resources and support you need to succeed.
This Digital Tech training course is part of a series of various other classes made Specifically for Special Needs People.
The Special Needs people are mainly those who are Autistic, Dyslexic, having Down Syndrome, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy and various others.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders.
Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
So why wait? Enrol today and start your journey to creating 3D designs that can make a real difference in the world and even for yourself!
It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Who this course is for:
- This program is specifically for people with Autism / Autistic, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy etc)
- Special Needs Individuals who have a passion for technology and are interested in creating 3D Printing Design that cater to their unique needs and challenges.
- Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
- Students studying special education or assistive technology who want to expand their knowledge and skills in mobile app development.
- Adults with autism or dyslexia who are looking for a fulfilling career that allows them to use their skills and interests to make a positive impact in the world.