- A space to sit, lie or walk.
- A willingness to give something new or different a try.
If you’ve never tried a meditation before- this course is for you!
If you’ve ever tried a meditation before and didn’t like it- this course is for you!
In the following seven days, you’ll get to try various types of meditations and discover the best one that suits YOUR brain and personality.
We’ll try guided meditations, meditations using mantras, loving kindness meditations, a sound bath meditation, a mindfulness-based meditation, deep breathing meditation and more. None of these are based in any religion- so you can feel safe and in control as you try them all.
Meditation is a way to offer yourself some quiet time- a moment where you allow your mind and body to relax and to be present. It has been shown to offer all sorts of benefits from increased focus, to reduced stress hormones, to less anxiety to feeling happier.
Some you’ll love, some you’ll think OK…, and some will not suit you. I found it really helpful to try various different methods and ideologies of mindfulness and meditation years ago, before choosing which practice suits me best.
It makes sense to try a few different types to see which one you can build a regular practice on for the future.
You can lie, sit try a walking meditation. You can wear whatever you want. They can be done at a desk, in bed, in bath- wherever suits you to quieten your brain. The videos are specifically for anyone who prefers not to close their eyes, so that you can feel safe & sound and have a focus.
I walk you through the practice daily and it only takes a few minutes. I’d love for you to join us and discover this tool that has helped so many millions of people to feel better.
Who this course is for:
- This course is really great for anyone wishing to learn strategies & practices on how to quieten their monkey mind.
- These meditations are a great way to experience mindfulness in the safety & comfort of your own space.
- This course is great for anyone who tried meditation before, but wasn’t enamored by the incense, music, or mantras.