A Basic Understanding Of Music.
Basic Music Production Skills Is Desirable, But Not Necessary.
A Working PC, Laptop, iMac Or MacBook.
Ableton Live 10 software (Preferably Ableton Live 10 Suite).
Bring A Notepad. – optional
Calling all passionate, aspiring and existing music producers!!!
A must-buy comprehensive guide on how to master Music Production and the music industry from a mastering engineer, Mentor and a label owner.
This course shows that you don’t need the technical skills or music theory knowledge to be proficient in Music Production.
A 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the 20 hours of content!!!
Sit back and relax whilst you learn some of the best kept producer secrets in the industry, along with never before shared knowledge about Music Production.
Perfect for beginners!
Includes 800+ Bass MIDI!!!
Includes Xfer Serum Presets!!!
*Includes Bass Rack Templates*
Includes Operator Presets!
Includes Saturator presets!
*Includes EQ Presets*
Includes Mastering Rack!
Includes Mixing & Mastering E-book
If you are new to Music Production you must buy this course!
The Best and Longest Music Production Course On Udemy!!!
Includes Distribution and Marketing Tactics, Branding and more!!!
Learn How To Use Music Production The Right Way!!!
Get to the top of your Music Production game with this course!
Omar had humble beginnings of wanting to learn Music Production but no YouTube video or mentor would accommodate for his needs, now Omar is a successful Mastering Engineer and producer it is time for him to teach you his methodologies.
Enjoy 1 Hour of 1-to-1 time with Omar
Includes Secret Bonus Audio Effect Racks!
Omar Meho is a resident DJ in Ibiza, France & U.K. he has played festivals in front of 12,500 people, he regularly records mixes for the BBC and has had his own tracks aired on International Radio multiple times. he will teach you how he has made over 400 tracks in the past 8 months as a Music Producer, Audio Engineer, and Mastering Technician. He runs his own record label Atmos Tempo Records and has signed his own successful E.P’s and Albums to over 10 record labels at the same time. Having plays on BBC Radio 1 and support from some of the world’s top DJ’s and producers including Marco Carola, Jamie Jones, Adam Beyer, Guti, Chris Stussy, East End Dubs & more.
This course comes with exclusive learning content, full-track templates, sample packs and project files which will help you master and understand Music Production much faster with great depth!
After a fantastic reception to Omar’s one-to-one Mentoring Omar has decided to launch this course.
This is the right course for anyone looking to learn Music Production.
Learn invaluable lessons from Omar’s comprehensive Music Production Guide.
It can be done, by using this guide by Music Production Mentor Omar Meho.
Ever asked a friend to teach you Music Production and they haven’t?! This course will cover everything they will show you!
Omar has cemented his talent in the music industry by bringing you this course which will dissect his expert methodology on how to produce a track a day as he has done, with extensive videos where he makes a track and times it and finishes it in 15 minutes.
With over 15 hours of video content and loads of bonus content, this is a fair price for the course and is arguably the best Music Production course on Udemy in terms of insight and knowledge.
There are six of these videos and each is an insightful glimpse into the workflow of a successful producer which you will find nowhere else.
The course is a must for a new Music Producer.
This Music Production Course includes everything you’d need to start your music production journey and more!
With a network of successful producers around him, Omar can give relevant and proven hidden strategies on how to survive in the music industry, penetrate the market and get into the Beatport Top 100 Minimal/Deep Tech Charts. If you want to learn more about Ableton or become a master of your own fate. Some of the Genre’s covered in this course include: House, Tech House, Deep House, Micro House, Minimal House, Garage.
If you are an aspiring EDM producer and you want to learn ableton or improve your existing skills whilst learning new ones this course is the one for you. Omar will provide you with game-changing project files, templates and samples which will revolutionise the way you use Music Production. Comprised of 40 Lectures, each contains invaluable content which you will find nowhere else and the hidden-gems included in this course will also give you the upper-hand and advantage over other producers in the industry who haven’t seen this course.
Including incredible templates which will revolutionise the way you work for the rest of your life, Omar shows you how to finish a track using only MIDI in 10 minutes, which is a truly breathtaking experience you must watch, the track has been signed to a record label!
Join a group of like-minded individuals and collaborate via our facebook group, included at the end of the course.
Omar has a business with marketing degree with honours from the University of Brighton so he is best suited to give you marketing advice. Also, this course covers the business side of things which. is a niche in the way that other courses will not cover this in as much depth.
Omar has also been a resident DJ for 10 + years internationally and has renowned success in the music production industry with his music in every online store.
This course explains what, why, when and how to do things which is far more valuable than simply skimming through things as it gives the learner a greater opportunity to understand things on a professional level and be able to discuss with friends.
This interstellar course includes 70 lectures:
– Audio interface
– Bass Processing
– Max For Live
– Finishing Touches
– Reference Tracks
– How to finish tracks in 15 minutes
– Useful Free VSTs
– How to make a track from start to finish
– Mastering advice
– MIDI Mapping
– Branding Techniques
– Customising parameters in external VST’s
– Organisation in Ableton Live 10’s Browser
– Understanding different music genres
– Methodology of Ableton
– Sample packs
– Camelot Wheel – Mixing in key
– Creating artwork for your tracks
– Distribution to Spotify, Beatport, iTunes
– Marketing your music to record labels
– Pitch Envelope
– Learn from someone with 10+ years of experience
– Learn from someone who runs their own record label, makes their own artwork, manages their own distribution and marketing
– Sample packs
– Project Files
– Full-track breakdowns
– Email templates
– Community invites + events!
– A chance to see how someone else’s workflow
– MP3’s to use as a Reference Track
– Unique advice
– Mastering advice
– Never before seen strategies
– Useful Industry-secret Websites
– Opportunity for 1-to-1 Lifetime Mentoring from Omar.
– Opportunity to get signed to a record-label
– Opportunity for Remix competitions
– Comes with Sample Pack and Mastering Support.
– Get A Template for making Sample Packs!
– Learn How To Make Sample Packs!
– Includes Xfer Serum Presets!
– Audio Effect Racks!
– EQ Presets!
– Includes Mastering Rack!
- Boost Your Music Production Skillset.
- Broaden Your Knowledge.
- Expand Your Musical Network.
- Enjoy Expert Tuition!
Omar has alot of experience as a DJ and a good understanding of the music business side of things. He’s helpful in any regard and is practical when explaining ideas. Overall great session.
Omar knows his stuff – both as a DJ and producer!
Omar changed the way i see ableton. Big recommends for anyone looking to expand their profile, up their work flow or master ableton! Big up
Omar was incredibly inspiring and helpful. I’m looking forward to continuing to progress towards a career in music with his direction.
A truly experienced professional in the music industry, knowledgeable in all areas from production to marketing and distribution. Each lesson I take away valuable information and advice that accelerates my career. Thank you Omar
Omar is an very experienced and well rounded DJ, with knowledge of a wide variety of genres. He has massively improved my mixing within a matter of weeks. Furthermore, I look forward to his coaching regarding music production and self promotion in the future. Overall, I have come on leaps and bounds under his guidance.
Omar is very knowledgeable about music production. More importantly he knows how to save a lot of time and time saves money and that’s a good thing. You’ll make his fees back because you’ll be able to produce much faster. Save your time and your money with Omar.
Omar is a trustworthy tutor He taught me how to DJ from scratch and I now play on the radio He is an expert and very professional
Omar is a trustworthy tutor as he is always on time and very patient with his clients, he helped me start up on my producing and getting to grips with the software I use as well as some important tips and tricks.
Omar is a fantastic tutor, a passionate dj who taught me how to start up on my decks, transitions and bpm through to producing my own records and signing to record labels. I recommend him 100%.
Learn to become an expert with Music Production.
Go ahead and click the enrol button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Great For Beginners Looking To Make Music.
- Music Producers Looking To Make The Switch To Ableton.
- Those With Basic Music Production Knowledge Who Wish To Improve Their Skills.
- Avid Ableton Users.
- House Music Producers.
- Beginner Ableton Users.
- Advanced Ableton Users.
- Expert Ableton Users.
- Anyone Looking For Help When It Comes To Marketing Their Music.
- DJs Who Want To Start Producing Their Own Music.
- Those Who Are Interested In Creating Their Own Music Or Being Better At Music Production.
- Songwriters Who Want To Record Or Collab With Their Ideas.
- For Anyone Who Is Struggling With Music Production.
- For Anyone Who Wants To Broaden Their Knowledge On Different Specific Music Genres.
- For People Who Need To Map Hardware And Not Sure How To Do It.
- For Anyone Who Is Interested In Useful Templates Which Will Help Revolutionise Their Workflow.
- Anyone Looking To Take Their Music Production And Workflow To The Next Level.
- Anyone Looking To Learn Music Production From An Industry Professional.
- Anyone Looking To Create Tracks From Scratch Using Either Audio And/Or Midi.
- Any Music Producers Seeking Some Marketing Advice.
- Anyone Looking To Configure External VST’s Or Understand The MIDI MAP In Ableton Live 10.
- Anyone Looking For Their Music To Reach Major Stores Such As Spotify, Apple Music, Google Store, iTunes And Beatport.
- Anyone Looking To Learn How To Understand Your Global Demographic In The Music Industry.
- Anyone Looking To Pitch Their Own Music Or Get Signed By A Record Label And Wants To Get Their Music Out There Or The Confidence To Do So..
- Anyone Looking For A 1-to-1 Online Music Production Tutor.
- For Music Producers Who Want To Learn More About Music Production.
- Experienced Students Looking To Become Experts.
- Anyone Looking To Progress Towards A Career In The Music Industry.
- Anyone Looking To Expand Their Essential Network In The Music Industry.
- For People Serious About Music Production.
- For Anyone Looking To Spur Their Creativity Or For Food For Thought.
- For Any Music Producers Looking To Collaborate On Group Projects.
- Anyone Looking For Direction In The Music Industry.
- For students with no musical background.
- For People Learning About Ableton 10.