Access Your Intuition Through Dowsing
- Have a dowsing tool at hand (one made from everyday materials such as a coat hanger, branches or a pendant would work fine)
- It is recommended to have explored spirituality for at least 2 years prior to taking this course.
The purpose of this course is to help you tap into your intuition through dowsing. After using dowsing for going on walks, knowing what to have for lunch or dinner, understanding past events better, or even in relationships and work, you will tap into an all-knowing Source that is beyond your personal intuition.
You will explore and experientially understand:
- How to use dowsing tools in day-to-day life;
- That nothing is random and everything serves a purpose;
- How to be more detached, present, and open-minded;
- How to deepen your trust in your intuition;
- How to break habitual patterns of thought and behaviour and surrender ever more deeply to Life;
- What the differences between dowsing and divination are;
- That your True Self is not only your mind and your body, but an Infinite Intelligence that knows and sees everything and everyone.
This course is for you if you are ready to let go of attachments, experience and live the mysterious ways in which life unfolds, and deepen your trust in a Higher Intelligence that lies beyond the mind’s understanding.
Please have a dowsing tool at your disposal before starting the course. Note that you can use a pendant as a crystal or create your own dowsing rods out of everyday materials.
Who this course is for:
- Spiritual seekers
- People interested in self-development, meditation and mindfulness
- Meditation instructors