An open mind and the willingness to learn
- Created by Udemy Instructor Partner with 60,000+ TOP Reviews!
- Brand NEW videos filmed in the Canary Islands – published in 2022
- Over 315,000 people from 194 countries enrolled in Jimmy’s courses
- Featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, FoxNews, and Business Insider magazines
- former Goldman Sachs and Allianz employee turned location independent entrepreneur
- Winner of the first Udemy Innovation Award
- Top-rated Speaker at prestigious conferences such as DNX, Afest, Sharjah Entrepreneurship Festival, MindvalleyU, DNX Global, and Digital|K
- Explored 77 countries while running entrepreneurial ventures
Welcome to this 50-minute Productivity Course filmed by a professional video crew!
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed?
Do you struggle with getting essential things done?
Do you sometimes get stuck in activities that don’t matter(and realize it too late)?
Do you find yourself wasting your time and not knowing how to get unstuck?
Do you find it difficult to finish difficult tasks?
If that’s the case, you are in the right place.
I’ve designed this course to be a comprehensive yet concise guide for boosting your productivity and getting IMPORTANT things done.
You are about to access 50 minutes of professionally produced videos that will take as little as 25 minutes (if you use double the speed function) to consume!
Instead of teaching you just a few tricks, I will equip you with a fundamental mindset that any ultra-productive person should adopt. You will be learning productivity holistically.
You are about to learn proven strategies & mindset shifts for:
- overcoming the feeling of overwhelm
- finding true leverage so you can dramatically increase your impact
- distinguishing the important from unimportant
- overcoming the paralysis of analysis and making faster decisions
- freeing yourself from toxic perfectionism
I hope that you are excited, and I’m looking forward to seeing you on the inside,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed and wants to reclaim extra time
- Anyone who wants to learn how to prioritise effectively
- Those who struggle with time management