No prior knowledge of accounting is assumed or needed
There is nothing to buy or pay for – everything is included for free
You’ll need a notebook and a pen
NASBA CPE accredited course
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
NASBA CPE credits: 2.2
Recommended NASBA field of study: Accounting
Program level: Basic
To earn NASBA CPE credits:
- Complete all videos
- Score 70% or higher on final exam
Glossary: Find PDF attached to the first lecture of this course.
Completion to obtain CPE should be accomplished a year after purchase date.
If you undertake this course for NASBA CPE credits, please complete the Self Study Course Evaluation.
There are not many courses available on the market that make a complex and dry subject understandable and even fun. This course does just that!
By completing the Accounting Made Easy Course you will be able to learn the essentials of Accounting and Bookkeeping – two of the fundamental tools for a successful career in finance.
This course will help you understand basic accounting concepts and offers extra practice on topics such as:
…Bookkeeping, Debits, Credits, the Chart of Accounts, General and Subsidiary Ledgers, T-Accounts, Income Statement and Balance Sheet items, The Accounting Equation, the Double-Entry Principles and more…
In no time you will be able to:
- Set up an accounting system
- Recording accounting transactions
- Making accounting entries
- Preparing Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Understand Financial Statements
The materials are suitable for people with no previous Accounting or Business knowledge. You can complete the training in a couple of hours and instantly improve your understanding of financial statements and accounting transactions!
What makes this course different from the rest of the Accounting courses that are out there?
- High quality of production – HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in Big 4 Accounting + Master in Finance)
- A Complete case study that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 24 hours
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
How come Accounting is so important?
It’s about money, right? If you want to understand how money is coming in and going out of a business, you will have to learn accounting.
Here are 5 more reasons why you should take this course and learn accounting:
- Jobs. A solid understanding of accounting usually lands you a sweet job as an accountant and opens doors for a number of career paths.
- Promotions. Accountants are promoted very easily inside large corporations
- Mick Jagger studied accounting
- Secure Future. Accounting skills remain with you and provide extra security. You won’t ever have to fear unemployment
- Girls dig accountants! Guys who can tell the difference between debits and credits are proven to be the most popular with women
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that the course will provide a ton of value for you?
So what are you waiting for?
Click the “Take this Course” button and start learning now!
CPE (Continuing Professional Education)
- Describe accounting and its fundamental process
- Name the main types of financial statements
- Identify the main building blocks of a Balance Sheet and a Profit and Loss Statement
- Define the accounting equation and its importance in the accounting framework
- Discuss the conventions that are used in recording accounting data
- Build a simple balance sheet and income statement using brief transaction data
- Categorize each transaction in the correct accounting heads
For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact our support using the Help and Support link at the bottom of this page.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Accountants and Financial Analysts
- Aspiring Investment Bankers
- Aspiring Financial Controllers
- Business Owners
- Accounting Students
- Anyone wishing to understand a company’s financials
- Anyone wishing to be successful in the world of Business & Finance