Active Directory: Managing user settings with Group Policy
Familiarity with general Windows and Microsoft server administration and technologies
This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Active Directory (AD DS) and its key concepts. The goal is to provide coverage of AD DS components of advanced AD DS deployments, how to deploy a distributed AD DS environment and· Configure and Manage ADDS User Settings with Group Policy.
The course is targeted to help learning Active Directory and do your job more efficiently.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Implement administrative Group Policy (GPOs) templates
- Configure Folder Redirection, software installation, and scripts
- Configure Group Policy preferences
- Item-level targeting with Group Policy (GPOs)
- And more…
Who this course is for:
- Active Directory Administrators
- Windows Server Administrators
- IT Specialists
- Security Specialits