All Import Business Documents & Procedures | Import Anywhere
This course does not require any pre knowledge of importing and international trade
Anyone with little business experience can understand the procedure and documentation for importation
To begin with, I’m excited to introduce you to my online course, All Import Business Documents & Procedures | Import Anywhere. Welcome to this interesting course that is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the import process. All in all, it covers all aspects of documentation and procedures required for importing goods from anywhere in the world.
Another key point, in this course, we’ll cover topics such as import regulations, customs clearance, documentation, payment procedures, and much more. Moreover, you’ll learn about the various forms of documentation, including commercial invoices, bills of lading, and packing lists. As a matter of fact, we’ll also cover the procedures involved in importing goods from anywhere in the world. And that would also include freight forwarding, customs clearance, and payment procedures.
Throughout the course, you’ll have access to engaging video lectures, downloadable resources, and quizzes to test your knowledge and understanding of the material focusing on import-export business topics. Particularly, you’ll also have the opportunity to interact with me and your fellow students through discussion forums. Together with it, you can ask questions and share your insights and experiences.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a comprehensive understanding of the entire procedure from anywhere in the world. Such as the documentation and procedures that are involved in the customs clearance of incoming goods. As a result, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the complexities of importing goods. And ensuring that your activities are compliant with all relevant regulations and requirements.
Finally, I wish to thank you for considering my course. And I look forward to welcoming you as a student.
Why is this export & import documentation & procedure course important?
First of all, this VJ Global MBA Series Course focuses on entire import business documentation & procedures. As a result, it is the only one-of-its-kind course on this platform. more importantly, it is based on more than 30 years of industry and trade training experience of the instructor, who is a Harvard University, IIFT, and BITS alumnus and has worked with overseas clients in 28 countries, working with top MNCs. Therefore, the core understanding of this course and its concepts can only be made possible by this course. Obviously, knowing the procedure in general for import is going to become easy for you. To sum up, this is a concise and compact documentation & procedure course. Finally, it provides meticulously researched and professional input on the subject.
What will you learn?
By enrolling in this export & import documentation & procedures course you can expect to learn more about
1. To start with, importation Basics
2. Also about all LC documents
3. More importantly, transport Documents like AWB and B/L
4. to add up, Customs Declaration Documents
5. Exchange Control Documents
6. Importance of Certificate of Origin for importers in reducing the import tariff incidence
7. Importance of Quality Certificate
8. Insurance Policy for safe passage of goods from the supplier to the importer
9. All local government documents for imports
10. Obtaining permits and import licenses
11. Bill of entry
12. Local and supplier’s country compliances
13. Aligned Documents System
14. How does a Letter of Credit work?
15. Issuing Bank
16. Advising Bank
17. Negotiation Bank
18. INCOTERMS ® 2020 Explained
19. Lastly, the typical import procedure and process are explained.
Along with this, many more import-export business-related documents & their procedures are required to carry out all kinds of import transactions.
What is the main approach of the course?
1. To begin with, conceptual understanding of the import documentation & other formalities
2. Equally important, step by step approach
3. Along with, practical examples and case studies discussion
4. Last but not least, understanding of the game of typical import business transaction framework in totality
Therefore the approach is to make learning simple and easy.
Case Studies included in this course
- Import-export business success story
- Import of Coffee from India to Germany by DoubleDip Coffee Spa
What do you get on enrolling in this course?
1. To begin with, lifetime access to the course
2. Together with, unmatched learning
3. Verified eCertificate by UDEMY, an American Education Provider
4. 30 days money-back guarantee
5. Self-evaluation tools like quizzes and assignments
6. Practical examples of the exports documents
7. A Complimentary free copy of the E-Book on this topic written by the instructor
After all, it is assured that the contents of this course related to import operation/document management are well-researched, constantly updated, and accurate, based on the long practical experience of the instructor in the field.
Course-related important keywords
Importation Basics, Customs Clearance, Import-Export Business, INCOTERMS 2020, International cargo, Compliance, International Shipping, International Logistics, Import shipment, Import operations, Country of Origin, Import-export business course, International freight forwarding, trade documentation, documentation for imports, Samples, gifts, medicines and pharma, scrap, personal use items, personal baggage rules
About the instructor
To begin with, Dr. Vijesh Jain is having more than 35 years of export business operations and international trade training experience. Also, he has trained hundreds of industry employees and B School students in the areas of exporting and international trade. Moreover, he is a Harvard University, USA, IIFT, New Delhi, BITS, Pilani, BIMTECH, India, and the University of Mysore, alumnus. In addition, he is the first-ever Indian to be certified as Global Business Professional by NASBITE, USA. Interestingly, he is the first recipient of the Best International Trade Research Award by BIMTECH, Delhi NCR. Commendably, he has written several books/research papers on the above subjects. Lastly, he has also run successfully his exports company dealing with overseas clients
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs planning to diversify their business overseas
- Import organizations looking for improving the knowledge of their employees in the areas of import documentation
- Individuals wishing to enter international trade career
- Import managers wishing to learn the procedures and documentation to ensure smooth import transactions
- Management students looking to improve their international trade knowledge to face interviews
- Import operations executives
- Commercial department employees of import – export organization