The AWS Certified Security Specialty examination is intended for individuals who perform a security role.
This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge about securing the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee’s ability to demonstrate:
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production
Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security
services and features.
The ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a
set of application requirements.
An understanding of security operations and risks.
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
- Multiple-response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more options.
Select one or more responses that best complete the statement or answer the question. Distractors, or incorrect
answers, are response options that an examinee with incomplete knowledge or skill would likely choose. However,
they are generally plausible responses that fit in the content area defined by the test objective.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels