Apache Hive basic fundamental knowledge is required
Apache Hive Interview Questions has a collection of 100+ questions with answers asked in the interview for freshers and experienced (Programming, Scenario-Based, Fundamentals, Performance Tuning based Question and Answer). This course is intended to help Apache Hive Career Aspirants to prepare for the interview.
We are planning to add more questions in upcoming versions of this course.
The Apache Hive data warehouse software facilitates reading, writing, and managing large datasets residing in distributed storage using SQL. Structure can be projected onto data already in storage. A command line tool and JDBC driver are provided to connect users to Hive.
Course Consist of the Interview Question on the following Topics
- Hive Tutorial
- Hive SQL Language Manual: Commands, CLIs, Data Types,
DDL (create/drop/alter/truncate/show/describe), Statistics (analyze), Indexes, Archiving,
DML (load/insert/update/delete/merge, import/export, explain plan),
Queries (select), Operators and UDFs, Locks, Authorization
- File Formats and Compression: RCFile, Avro, ORC, Parquet; Compression, LZO
- Procedural Language: Hive HPL/SQL
- Hive Configuration Properties
- Hive Clients
- Hive Client (JDBC, ODBC, Thrift)
- HiveServer2: Overview, HiveServer2 Client and Beeline, Hive Metrics
- Hive Web Interface
- Hive SerDes: Avro SerDe, Parquet SerDe, CSV SerDe, JSON SerDe
- Hive Counters
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Apache Hive Job seeker with 6 months to 4 years of Experience in Apache Hive or Big data Hadoop Development and looking out for new job as Apache Hive Developer,Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Software Architect, Development Manager