Pen and Paper
Do the Homework after each Lesson
- New Updates
We added new Lessons to ” Arabic Language Course For Beginners “
Here is what we added:
- Subject Pronouns
- How to make a Sentence in Arabic
- Arabic Numbers
- Week Days
- The Universe
- Family Members
- Body Parts
- Introduce Yourself
- At the Airport
In this Course, we will learn Arabic Alphabet from Alef to Yaa
Firstly, we will take general view for all letters,
then, we will learn each letter in details :
How we Pronounce it ? & How we write it ?
and some words with this letter, so we can read Arabic Words.
Finally, you will take a test, so you can evaluate yourself in Arabic after finishing this Course.
By finishing this Course, you will be able to :
- Pronounce Arabic Alphabet.
- Write Arabic Alphabet.
- Read Arabic Words.
- Make Arabic Sentences.
This Course is for :
- Arabic Learners.
- Beginner Students who don’t know any thing about Arabic Language.
- Students who want to learn Arabic Alphabet.
- Students who want to be able to read Arabic Words.
- Students who want to learn how to make Sentences in Arabic.
Course Requirements :
- Pen and Paper.
- Do the Homework after each Lesson.
So let’s get started..
Who is Hassan Academy ?
Native Arabic Speaker, With over 12+ years of experience in Arabic Language.
Hands-on experience creating development courses and activities modeled on goal attainment and student-centered instruction, delivering engaging lessons focused on the interests and needs of students. Knowledgeable of standard instruction principles, classroom management styles, and approaches to teaching Modern Standard Arabic to English speakers.
We will add value by helping you learning how to listen to Arabic and read Arabic with true pronunciation as fast as possible.
Who this course is for:
- Arabic Learners
- Beginner Students who don’t know any thing about Arabic Language
- Students who want to learn Arabic Alphabet
- Students who want to be able to read Arabic Words