Basic experience in Electronics
A Will to apply, not just watch
>> The Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories.
It’s intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to Program Arduino Boards and Start Testing Your Codes Freely. <<<
Contents and Overview This course is designed for anyone interested in learning how to program Arduino without Coding. You don’t need to have any previous experience, and all you need is a computer.
In this course, I’m going to teach you how to program the Arduino board without writing a single line of code, all that you have to do is drag and drop.
You will get a step-by-step tutorial on how to make any Arduino device based without coding. You will also get to know how you can use different modules like Bluetooth, SPI, I2C, graphical LCD, stepper motors, and how to enter the world of Arduino programming without coding.
I’m sure that at the end of this course you will find this way away much easier for you to make projects without coding.
And even if you want to teach your child how to program, you can get him started using the knowledge that we are offering in this course.
You will also take a practical example, which is an obstacle to avoiding Robots, and you will learn how to connect it practically and how to program it using the software without coding.
I’m sure that at the end of this course you will get a lot of knowledge and you will use this software on a daily basis because it will make your life away much easier.
Boards that can be Simulated:
- Arduino boards
- Arduino clones
- ESP8266, ESP32
- Raspberry Pi
- Femto IO
- Controllino, Goldilocks Analogue, FreeSoC2, chipKIT, micro: bit, Maple Mini, and a number of Arduino clones
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Programming Arduino Without coding
- Anyone Interested in Teaching Arduino for Kids and Old people without the hassle of coding
- Anyone Interested in Learning A New Way to Program Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Turn Ideas into Projects quickly
- Anyone Interested in saving Time, Effort and Money while Programming Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Making Projects