No requirements. This course is meant for beginners.
We are using an ancient and proven technique in teaching you about art history. We are using storytelling. During ancient times, wise people spread the tales of the past to anyone who would listen. The art of storytelling is lost in the education space of today. We have made it our mission to teach our students about the masters of the art world, the art movements, and art history by telling stories. We talk about the art legends: Banksy, Basquiat, Warhol, and more.
Our goal is to make the learning experience fun and engaging. We are different from other art courses because we try not to put you to sleep. We have professional voice actors reading our content. Our content for the course is researched by people with Masters or PhDs in this area. This art history course is truly a project of love made by many people. We also have a fantastic music jingle to introduce our content.
The content of this course is based on our educational art history podcast. This course is the video version of the audio content from our podcast.
What will you learn?
- You will learn about the great artists in history who have made significant contributions to the world of art.
- You will learn about the art movements that are different cultural periods in history
- You will learn about the art in ancient civilizations.
- More topics are coming soon.
Why study with us?
- We make it fun to learn about art through storytelling.
- We are constantly updating this course every month.
- We want to build a community of people who want to learn, talk, and discuss art history.
Our goal is to make this the most understandable and fun to listen to course on Udemy.
We already have over 3000 students who have joined!
Who this course is for: