Basic knowledge of American Tribal Style® Belly Dance
This course contains drills of every step in the ATS® – American Tribal Style® Belly Dance – slow vocabulary in an easy to follow format that will have you building muscle memory from the very first lesson.
Follow the Mindful, Repetitive, Practice in this Course to Become a Better Dancer.
- Learn to practice in a productive way
- Learn to make the most of your practice time
- Learn to build steps from the basics up
- Build muscle memory through easy follow-along practice
- Follow along with a highly-trained, skilled instructor
- Increase your stamina and endurance with extended drills
Practice builds muscle memory freeing you to dance without thinking.
This course contains drills of the entire slow ATS® vocabulary. It features drills of each individual step, followed by drills of all steps at each level, and an extended drill including every slow step in the vocabulary.
This course is unique in that it is filmed from the duet position so you can follow along as if you were right in the room dancing with your partner. And with the bonus of having a mirror in front of you, you can see what the leader is doing from the front as well as the back, insuring you see every little detail to be able do the step correctly and ingrain it in your muscle memory quickly and easily.
This course is the perfect practice partner for dancers of all levels.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with interest in American Tribal Style® Belly Dance who would like to increase their proficiency
- Dancers of all levels from beginning to advanced