AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Practice Exams
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (ANS-C00) is intended for individuals who perform complex networking tasks.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architecture best practices
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- We recommend candidates hold an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies
- Minimum five years hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions
- Advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options (e.g., IP VPN, MPLS/VPLS)
- Networking technologies within the OSI model, and how they affect implementation decisions
- Development of automation scripts and tools
- CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6)
- IPv6 transition challenges
- Generic solutions for network security features, including WAF, IDS, IPS, DDoS protection, and Economic Denial of Service/Sustainability (EDoS)
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. There are many relevant AWS Training courses and other resources to assist you with acquiring additional knowledge and skills to prepare for certification. Please review the exam guide for information about the competencies assessed on the certification exam on AWS site -> AWS Certification section.
To prepare for the exam, we strongly advise you to attend the training courses, review the study material, and gain hands-on experience related to the topics covered in the exam.
Who this course is for:
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Exam candidates