The AWS Certified Database Specialty ( DBS-C01 ) exam is intended for individuals who perform in a database-focused role. This exam validates an examinee’s comprehensive understanding of databases, including the concepts of design, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting.
Take your career and salary to the next level with an AWS Certified Database Specialty certification!
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty is intended for individuals with experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Five years of experience with common data analytics technologies
- Two years of hands-on experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions
- Ability to define AWS data analytics services and understand how they integrate with each other
- Ability to explain how AWS data analytics services fit in the data lifecycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization
- To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam (DAS-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
This practice test will help to gain confidence before appearing for the Actual certification exam. This practice test convers all the required area of knowledge being assessed in the exam. This will help to understand the strength/weakness and any gaps of knowledge. One who is willing to appear for the exam will get himself/herself well prepared for the actual exam.
This specialty certification exam is one of the most hard AWS exam and requires in-depth understanding of various area like storage, data ingestion, data migration, data visualization and various data security mechanism.
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty Exam Guide :
- Total Questions : 65
- Passing Score : 75%
- Time : 180 minutes
These AWS Certified Database Specialty practice exams have a passing score of 75% but we highly encourage you to repeat taking these exams again and again until you consistently reach a score of 85% or higher on each exam.
Remember that using this product alone does not guarantee you will pass the exam as you still need to do your own readings and hands-on exercises in AWS. Nonetheless, these Database practice exams provide a comprehensive assessment on which knowledge area you need improvement on and even help you achieve a higher score!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to take the AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- Everyone who wants to become a AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- Everyone who wants to work with AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty