An Azure AD tenant would be helpful but is not necessary. The hands-on labs are performed in a simulated lab environment.
In this easily-digestible Azure Active Directory course, you will learn the basics of Azure AD.
Join over 60,000 students who have already enrolled in my courses and get all these goodies:
- AZURE LAB SIMULATOR: Free access to the interactive labIT PRO Lite lab simulator to practice basic Azure AD skills
- 20 VIDEO LECTURES: Learn about Azure AD from an experienced, Microsoft-specialized Systems Engineer
- 45 MINUTES OF INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON LABS: Perform Azure AD tasks in a simulated Azure environment (No Azure subscription needed)
- FLASH CARDS: Nearly 100 online flash cards that you can use to reinforce what you are learning
- DOWNLOADABLE SLIDES: Download all 175+ course slides for offline studying
- 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Not happy with the course? Simply request a refund within 30 days
The exclusive interactive hands-on labs from labIT PRO add a dimension to this course that you won’t find with any other course on Udemy.
Wondering why you should enroll in THIS introductory-level Azure Active Directory course?
I am a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry. My complete resume can be found on my LinkedIn page. I actually KNOW Microsoft Azure – but my deep technical experience isn’t the only reason you should enroll. There are many other reasons:
- You should enroll in this Azure Active Directory course today because 60,000+ other students have already enrolled in my Azure courses, calling them “Hands down the best training material out there.”
- You should enroll in this Azure Active Directory course today because this course is the best introductory-level Azure Active Directory course available on Udemy. It’s a quick-hitting course that not only explains the key features of Azure AD, but it also features numerous interactive hands-on labs that you can’t get anywhere else. The flash cards make things fun as well!
- Most importantly, you should enroll in my Azure Active Directory course right now because you want to learn the basics of Azure Active Directory!
Enroll now, and by the end of the day, you will have learned:
- What Azure Active Directory Is
- The Differences Between Azure AD, Traditional AD, and Azure AD Domain Services
- What Authentication Methods are Available in Azure AD
- How to Create and Manage Azure AD Users and Groups
- What Azure AD B2B and Azure AD B2C Are – and How They Differ
- What Azure Active Directory Domain Services Are
- What Identity Solutions Are Available
- What Hybrid Identities Are
- What Role Azure AD Connect Plays
- The Differences Between Password Hash Sync and Pass-Through Authentication
- What Federation Is
- What Singe Sign-On Is and How it Works
- What Azure Identity Protection Is and How to Use It
This course is designed to introduce you to the basics of Azure Active Directory. The exclusive interactive hands-on labs from labIT PRO add a dimension to this course that you won’t find with any other course on Udemy.
Even if you have no Azure experience, this course will teach you the basics of Azure AD. If you are looking for an entry point to Microsoft Azure, this introductory Azure Active Directory course is the way to go!
Enroll now and understand Azure Active Directory by tomorrow!
Who this course is for:
- If you have a desire or need to learn about the basics of Azure Active Directory, this course is for you.