You just need a guitar and nothing else!
Hello! Thank you for checking out the Beginner Guitar Course by Adam Heath.
Get started on the guitar at your own pace with this carefully planned and thought out guitar course. Drawing on many years of teaching private guitar lessons, Adam has put together a 15-lesson beginner guitar course that covers everything you need to know to get started on the guitar. Here’s what you will get out of the course:
- 15 Lessons of step-by-step guidance with an experienced teacher
- Lessons are divided into parts to help you structure your learning and practise regimens. This will also help you to set goals during your learning process
- Corresponding PDF attachments, which are downloadable
- Downloadable backing tracks to practise along with
- How to hold the guitar and the pick/plectrum
- Basic chords, followed by more complicated chords – all of which are fundamental to playing songs
- Tips to make chord changes easier
- Foundation strumming patterns
- Foundation picking technique
- Reading proper guitar notation/TAB
- Foundation scales and how to move them around
At the conclusion you will combine everything you have learnt and play your first songs
This course is suitable for all ages, and applies to both electric and acoustic guitars.
No prior music knowledge or experience is required! You just need a guitar and an enthusiasm to learn one of the greatest instruments ever.
Who this course is for:
- People wanting to learn the basics of playing guitar