Best of Google SEO 2023: SEO & Copywriting Made Simple & Fun
No Previous Knowledge of Marketing Is Required at All Only Determination and a Hunger to Learn. We Will Teach You the Rest.
Suitable for Complete Digital Marketing Novices – if You Are Eager to Learn and Are Willing to Put Our Techniques into Practice – We Can Quickly Take You from Beginner to Pro.
2023’s Easy to Learn SEO & Copywriting Course made Fun!
This SEO course is filled with quizzes, animated videos, assignments, screen recordings, and over my shoulder explanations!!! Watch as I walk you through everything you will need to know to become a SEO, and copywriting pro in 2023! Max SEO traffic & sales, boost search ranking, or land your dream marketing job!!!
Learn Google SEO Fast & Fun!
- Animations with Quizzes & Practical Assignments – I’ve made learning fun and organic – with animated explainers and 300+ Questions so you learn quickly and retain what you learn!
- Practical Screen Recordings with Step-by-step Explanations – Watch as I show you exactly how to do it – then immediately apply the knowledge. Plus, get proven success Blueprints you can follow – for every key topic I cover.
- Learn SEO – SEO fundamentals master guide and SEO strategies that get you found! Secret EO & social media optimisation strategy to max traffic, SEO key factors, and tools that will give you an edge, plus my SEO on-page guide.
- Learn 210 SEO Factors – Every aspect of the SEO game is covered, including voice SEO, video SEO, visual SEO & local SEO, plus, get valuable keyword insight so you can optimise all your content! Includes resources to quickly and easily master SEO rich snippets, & SEO images information.
- Learn the Psychology of Persuasion – Understand the 3 essential stages of the customer journey to purchase- and how to angle all your content to move prospects smoothly to the sale. This is the golden key to selling more and selling faster – and when you enrol, I’ll share it with you.
- Learn Copywriting – Persuasive SEO Copywriting Techniques to hook potential customers fast, build trust and get to that sale! Pro content creation templates for every occasion from Twitter posts to Email newsletters, sales letters, and blogs.
- Learn Content Marketing – Learn how to get your content in front of the right people – and how to rev up its engagement rate – so you get more leads, sales, comments, & shares.
- Learn Content Creation – Content creation templates and guides for every type of e-commerce, marketing, and social media. Create high-performance email newsletters, Twitter & Facebook posts, Facebook Ads, Messenger Ads, LinkedIn Ads & more…
- Learn Outreach – SEO bloggers outreach technique, Easy-to-follow SEO PR link building Guide, plus templates for reaching out to influencers on social media.
- Become an Expert Content Creator With the Power to Persuade – Learn how to create high converting content that gets you more leads, subscribes, and sales with templates and walkthrough guides created by a copywriting pro
- Careers & Freelancing Kickstart Guide – Discover how to start using your new skillset to make money. Land your first job in Digital Marketing or begin a thriving freelance business.
- Land Your Dream Job in Marketing – with our practical marketing careers guide. I show you how to land that first gig, break down your industry options, and give you guidance if you want to go it alone as a freelancer.
SEO made Simple & Fun:
Many people think SEO is too hard and not worth the effort. That’s not true. The basics of SEO are actually quite simple. And with 58% of all web traffic coming from Google, it’s certainly something worth learning about if you have a website. If you think the SEO fundamentals aren’t enough to get you ranked, think again. Most people running websites have a very limited understanding of SEO, so knowing the fundamentals can certainly help you succeed.
What are the Benefits of SEO?
- SEO leads to more traffic
- SEO leads to consistent traffic
- SEO leads to ‘free’ traffic
SEO Helps You to Rank Higher
But you can’t rank higher if Google doesn’t even know your website exists in the first place. Getting your website indexed by search engines means you’re in the race, not that you’re likely to win. That’s where SEO comes in. SEO is an ongoing process that, if done well, increases your chances of winning over time. It’s much easier to do SEO well when your website is properly set up for SEO success.
Your customers, leads, and audience members want valuable content from your business. And that content needs to reach audience members in a way that feels natural and organic versus being disruptive. Content marketing helps businesses do this, and it describes the process of attracting, engaging with, and delighting your target markets.
Copywriting Has Become One of the Most In-demand Skills of 2023
In fact, copywriting jobs can pay upwards of $100k per year. Why? Every business can benefit from someone who writes great copy. From startups to Fortune 500s and everything in between, copywriting can make or break the success of an organisation.
The truth of the matter is this; anyone can become a copywriter. You don’t need a degree or specialised training to master this skill. So, whether you’re looking to start a career as a freelance copywriter or just want to improve the copy for your own business, this guide will give you the blueprint for getting your feet wet with copywriting.
Copywriting is the art of writing text for marketing purposes. It’s designed to sell your products or services while establishing a voice for your brand. The main intention of copywriting is to persuade people to take a particular action, whether it’s purchasing, signing up for something, or any other type of conversion.
Copywriting Comes in Many Different Forms:
Advertisements, web pages, brochures, white papers, social media content, and company tag-lines would all fall into the copywriting category, and that’s just barely scratching the surface.
But copywriting is much more than just words. Great copy tells a compelling story and represents your brand image. It pulls on the strings that trigger the decision-making process for whoever reads what you’re writing.
Copywriting doesn’t sell products or services; it sells emotion and lifestyle. According to Google Trends, the global interest in copywriting is currently at an all-time high, based on search data over the last ten years.
When You Enrol, You Also Get:
- Course materials and tuition worth at least $1.080 – you get it all – for a tiny fraction of the cost!!
- Handy PDF & MP3 packed with useful and free extra resources you can download from our Resource Centre
- Quizzes – 472 Questions A, B, C, D & 14 Assignments
- Complete Overview of all 210 Google SEO Ranking Factors
- Lifetime access & Lifetime updates
- Udemy certificate of completion – ready for download
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Fast & friendly support in the Q&A section – ask me a question anytime
- PDF 10 lessons to quit your job and become a digital nomad
- PDF 10 reasons to become a digital nomad today
- PDF Digital Nomad Secrets
- PDF Starter pack for digital nomads
- PDF 157 questions that will help you raise your prices dramatically
- PDF Ebook-Side Hustle Secrets
- PDF Create a photography landing page that turns visitors in to clients
- PDF Find photography clients before travelling to your next destination
- PDF Presentation template: Attracting high value clients whilst travelling
- PDF Pricing Strategies and Adding Value
Start Your Journey to Google SEO & Copywriting Today!
Digital marketing can turn around your entire financial situation – if you know how to do it right. There’s a ton of money out there and you can easily tap into this profit if you have the right knowledge. I know you’re going to find the information in this course invaluable. I’ve made plenty of mistakes along the way, but after I teach you how to do things right, you won’t have to!
We Wish You Every Success and Can’t Wait to Welcome You On Board as Our New Student!
Ing. Tomas Moravek & Team
Internet Efficiency Awarded Digital Marketing Expert
Who this course is for:
- B2B, B2C, Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Marketers, Influencers, Content Creators, Creatives, Copywriters, Advertisers, Job Seekers, Local Businesses, Website Owners, Website Admins, SEO Help Seekers, SEO Content Creators, Website Creators, Bloggers, Etc.