Build a Augmented Reality (AR) App and Game with Unity 2021
No prior experience is necessary.
Basic understanding of Unity and C# Programming language
Learn to create an Augmented Reality(AR) App/Games from scratch in Unity 2021, developing a AR app/game was not easier from scratch before this interactive course. You are going to create your first Augmented Reality App/Game from start to end with monetization and will experience of publishing it to Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore.
What is this Augmented Reality Currency Scanner App is all about?
This app detects banknote and display name and speak-out banknote name.
We will be learning in this app.
Planning and making the base structure of AR App.
Create XR Reference Image Library and basic setup for it.
Add Currency images and update image library.
Create a CurrencyScanner Script to get info of specific detected banknote.
Use Scriptable Object to create Data containers that will hold the image info and will be linked to XR Reference Image Library.
Adding audio capability to speak-out detected banknote name and linking it to data containers.
What is this Augmented Reality Dart Game is all about?
AR Dart is a Augmented Reality game in which players throw small missiles, also known as darts, at a circular target, known as a “dartboard”.
We will be using Unity game engine Augmented Reality(AR) capabilities with AR Foundation to develop this app practically step by step. AR Techniques used in this project can be utilized in any of your project. So you can develop your own AR idea in a easy way.
What You Will Learn Dart Game?
- Introduction to Unity, Augmented Reality, Dartboard Game
- Download and Install Unity Using HUB
- Create Your First Unity Project
- Basic Understanding of Unity Editor
- Setting up Project with AR Foundation
- Create First AR Scene
- Adding a 3D Cube in AR and accessing a device camera
- Adding Visuals to detected Surface
- Restrict Scan only to Vertical Area
- Changing or beautifying the surface detection scanning visuals
- Create a Placement Indicator
- Place a Dartboard on the Wall
- Restrict to Place a Single Dartboard
- Disable Marker and Surface Detection after placing Dartboard
- Instantiate a Dartboard and Throw a Dart and Load Next Dart
- Dart Stick to Dartboard using Colliders
- Performance Tips for AR Apps
- Show Player Distance From Dartboard in Real Time
- Sound Integration
- Monetization Unity Ads and Create a Android Production Build
- Publishing App on Google Play Store
- App Publishing Overview on Apple AppStore
Content and Overview:
Each lecture is solving a subproblem and at the end we have complete project in a step by step practical way using these 32 lectures in this course. If you are a beginner who really doesn’t know how to create a AR app/game in Unity then this course will help you a lot. It can also help you in creating your final year project for your university or college. This course is designed for absolute beginners, but meanwhile, you should have a basic understanding Programming. The Unity packages includes Scripts or 2D/3D Assets are attached to the lecture in which they are used. You can download them and import in your practice project to match your project with course. The Scripts and 2D/3D Assets of this course is attached to the last lecture, and you can download that to use in your own projects.
This course benefit to:
- Unity Developers who want to learn Augmented Reality App/Game development using Unity.
- Students who want to create a practical project using Unity latest version with C# from scratch.
- Want to add monetization in your unity project.
- Want to publish your first project to Apple or Google app Stores with practical knowledge.
Note: For testing the builds you need a AR (Augmented Reality) enable device. It can be Android or iOS device(mobile,ipad etc)
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are interested in Augmented Reality (AR).
- Developers who want to learn both AR App/Game Development in same course.