Build Upwards Relationships & Manage Your Career
- You will need Adobe Acrobat to download PDFs
- You will need internet access. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari are preferred browsers to open links to interactive lessons
Building influence & credibility, regardless of your position, is about being really good at your job, acting with integrity & delivering performance that people can trust. But sometimes you can lose sight of the bigger picture by focusing on the day-to-day responsibilities of your current job & neglecting the cultivation that a career requires. Learn to tap into the expertise of Cory Bouck, author of The Lens of Leadership, to extend your influence at work then tend to a few career-minded points to develop a fruitful professional life.
Course 1: Build Upwards Relationships
Tap into the expertise of Cory Bouck to extend your influence & cultivate credibility in your organization.
- Extend Your Influence
- Define & Accept Followership
- Deliver on Promises
- Speak Up with Respect
Course 2: Manage Your Career
Master the steps you need to plan your career & turn your work goals into reality.
- Examine Your Career History
- Map Out Your Needs & Explore Your Options
- Add to Your Skillset
- Grow Your Network & Prepare for Change
This two course bundle will teach you how to build upwards relationships & manage your career. It includes dynamic video, interactive practice lessons, tips from industry leaders, and downloadable PDFs. Each component is designed to be completed in short time allotments, or all at once, to suit your schedule. It will take approximately 1 hour to complete both courses.
Take control of your future & expand your influence with this career advice from Eleventure.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone seeking to widen their network
- Anyone seeking to extend their business influence
- Anyone looking to turn their job into a career