The “SAP Certified Technology Associate – OS/DB Migration for SAP NetWeaver 7.52” certification exam validates a candidate’s capability as a well-trained technologist and prepare the candidate to help clients manage and execute key business processes. Armed with an understanding of SAP NetWeaver 7.52 and OS/DB migration for SAP systems, the candidate can implement this knowledge in projects as a technology consultant.
- SAP System Migration> 12%
- Advanced Migration Techniques> 12%
- Control and Data File Structure for System Copies> 12%
- SAP Migration Tools8% – 12%
- Technical Background and Troubleshooting8% – 12%
- Special System Copy Procedures8% – 12%
- The System Migration Process8% – 12%
- Export and Import of System Copies8% – 12%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as “Topic Areas” and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Who this course is for:
- SAP Consultant
- SAP Developer