Apache/PHP/MySQL local environment ready to use
Introduction to Caligrafy (Udemy course)
Basic PHP knowledge
HTML and CSS
This is an outstanding course that will show you how to bridge the power of server-side frameworks such as Caligrafy with the sophistication of client-side frameworks such as Vue JS to create delightful web experiences.
- Video Lectures: Lectures are video recordings that show practical examples about each topic of the course outline.
- Lecture References: Every lecture will have links to slides and material references that will be available in the “Resources” section of the lecture
Important Resources for this course
- Most of the video lectures will show examples using a Mac. The written lectures will provide instructions for both PC and Macs.
- Command Line: We will need a command line terminal for this course. We will learn the basic commands needed for this course
- Code Editor: There is no specific code editor for this course. You could use VSCode, Brackets, Sublime, PHPStorm, Komodo Edit or any other.
- Github: All the course material, code and exercises are hosted and on github
- Composer: Composer is a packager for PHP. In this course, you will learn to set it up and use it to unpack Caligrafy and its dependencies
Who this course is for:
- Novice PHP developers interested in VueJS
- Novice VueJS developers
- Novice developers
- Entrepreneurs curious about programming