Call Schedule script through Suitelet Script & PDF Design
NetSuite Suite Script
- The objective of the Suite Script 2.0 course is to make aspirants understand Client Script 2.0, User Event Script 2.0, Portlets 2.0, Mass Update Script 2.0, Suitelet 2.0, Workflow Action Script 2.0, Implementation & Execution, Form-level Scripting & Deployment, Record-Level Scripting & Deployment with all Functions.
- Suite Script 2.0 Course will help you to grow your career as NetSuite Developer and NetSuite Technical Consultant.
- If you are an IT professional, ERP domain, Cloud Developer, Client Script will help you to understand the technical aspects of Client Script development.
- Suitelets are extensions of the Suite Script API that allow you to build custom NetSuite pages and backend logic. Suitelets are server scripts that operate in a request-response model, and are invoked by HTTP GET or POST requests to system generated URLs.
- Suitelets allow for completely custom HTML, Flash or NetSuite-based front-end development that can be built from scratch or by leveraging revolutionary Suite Script UI Objects. Suitelets can also serve as the back-end for external HTML interfaces, providing complete flexibility in developing application extensions to NetSuite.
There are two types of SuiteScripts
- Suitelets use UI objects to create custom pages that look like NetSuite pages. SuiteScript UI objects encapsulate the elements for building NetSuite-looking portlets, forms, fields, sublists, tabs, lists, and columns.
- Backend Suitelets do not use any UI objects and execute backend logic, which can then be parsed by other parts of a custom application. Backend Suitelets are best used for the following purposes Providing a service for backend logic to other Suite Scripts. Offloading server logic from client scripts to a backend Suitelet shipped without source code to protect sensitive intellectual property.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an IT professional, ERP domain, Cloud Developer.