No previous knowledge required
Taking notes is recommended
Hello, everyone! Thanks for paying attention to this lection!
Our world today is one that celebrates being busy. Being busy is something that we strive for, despite the feeling of overwhelm – the feeling of having no time like you’re drowning. Surely, being busy is a sign of success?
Well, not necessarily. You can be busy, but be in a job that you hate. One that makes you dread each morning, or you’re sat at your desk each day, bored and unfulfilled. You may be busy, but that doesn’t equal happiness.
And recognising this isn’t easy. With so many responsibilities, it feels as though we can’t afford to consider a career change. We have bills to pay, families to support and homes to maintain, shouldn’t we be thankful we have a job at all, regardless of whether it makes us happy?
Course contains basic information about coaching. We have showed it to more than 1000 people and 86 per cent who have responded were really satisfied about effectiveness of info! Hope to see you soon!
What will you study?
1) Figure out what coach do you need: It is a good question when it comes to choosing a coach. This may take quite a while before you will make your decision. This course was made in order to help people with that hard choice.
2) Mentor or Coach? Here we will explain why sometimes you need a coach and under other circumstances it is better to drag your attention closer to mentor’s services.
3) Stop being worried! Here we have gathered all the “must have” information which is considered to be fast and at the same time definitely useful
4) Easy and well-balanced course consisting of 6 small parts
Who this course is for:
- Individuals looking for personal development
- Students (mostly freshmen)
- For a people who are ready to change their lifestyle and make it better