A computer with good internet Connection
basic knowledge of 2d dwg and its understanding
Welcome to the Course on CATIA V5 R20.
This would be a complete course on how to get started with the CATIA from very basic to the next level of 3D design.
CATIA V5 is a computer-aided design application that will help you to design any product you can imagine. In this course, you’ll be introduced to CATIA V5 and learn how to use its workbench features in practice.
The complete Course on Catia V5 R20 is divided into 6 modules:
- Complete Catia Sketching –Module 1
- Complete Catia Part Modelling –Module 2
- Complete Catia Assembly Modelling – Module 3
- Complete Catia Sheet Metal Modelling – Module 4
- Complete Catia Drafting – Module 5
- Catia Exercises and Complex Problem Solving – Module 6
So, this is your 1st Module- Complete CATIA Sketching
First Section, you’ll begin by learning the inner workings of the CATIA V5 R20 Introduction, the design Intent, about V5 R20, System Requirements, how to download the software and install it to use it for lifetime etc.
Second Section, you’ll delve into a journey with getting started with Catia and its features. You will be started with how to get started with windows or with mac. You will understand about the CATIA Interface, Workbench Concept, Menu and Toolbars, Finding Tools, Specification Tree, Selecting Objects with Mouse, Dialogue Boxes, Graphics Properties, Rendering Styles, Message Bars, Document Manager, Moving objects with mouse etc.
Third Section, you’ll discover how to create profiles with design Intents, part design workbench, Basic Sketching, Positioned Sketching, Sketcher Workbench, Geometry Creation, Points, lines, ellipse, hyperbola, comics etc. pre-defined profiles, user-defined profiles, Setting units, Construction geometries, Fully constraint sketches, Constraining sketches, Geometric constraints etc.
Fourth Section, you’ll proceed with the Advanced Profiles. You will be dealing with the advanced profiles and its options, Sketcher orientation, Controlling the constraint dimensions direction, sketches re-limitation tools, trim options, Quick Trim options, Mirror and Symmetry, Translation, scaling, offset propagation modes, Project 3d Elements, Sketch Analysis, Etc.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the necessary skills and knowledge to create your own sketching and analysis the design intent of any 3d model to create a sketch.
It enables the development of high-quality mechanical products. It allows users to design shapes with 3D sketching and visualization features. Most importantly, its engineering, design, and system engineering capabilities make it very useful for the product manufacturing industry.
The course will help students and professionals alike to learn the implementation of solid modelling and get hands-on experience with real-world projects. This course is structured in a pedagogical sequence to cover the topics stated above and presented in a well-oriented way.
Topics to be covered in this course: Complete CATIA Sketching- 1st Module
•Introduction to Catia
•What is Catia V5
•About V5 R20
2) Starting with Catia V5
•Starting with V5 on Windows
•Understanding Catia Interface
•Menu and Toolbars
•Selecting Objects with Mouse
•Moving Objects with Mouse
3) Creating profiles
•Part Design Workbench
•Points, Lines, Circles, Ellipse, Conics etc.
•User Defined profiles
•Fully constrained sketches
4) Advanced Profiles
•Advanced options in Catia features
•Controlling the constraint dimension direction
•Sketcher Re-limitation tools
•Quick Trim and its options
•Mirror and Symmetry
•Offset Propagation modes
•Project 3d Elements
5) Practice Sets
•Basic Sketching Exercises
•Medium Sketching Exercises
•Advanced Sketching Exercises
There are advanced-level practise sets for the topics listed above with quizzes included in between.
Why Join This Course
- Course created by an Automobile Engineer with 10+ years of experience working with Tier-1 Companies.
- The course has much rich content which is nowhere showcased on the internet or youtube.
- Every feature/information of module-1 topics has been included with detailed info in this course.
- Support all of your queries.
- Each month Additional videos get added for better practising complex models.
- All the Drawings practised in the Lectures are included in this course for download.
- At the end of each section, you will encounter a quiz related to the section which will further broaden your understanding in the related section.
- Course Completion Certification with lifetime validity. This certificate is valid across the globe while you enter into any organization.
- Preferred advantage while entering into the tier-1 automobile organizations as a Design Engineer.
- Support your queries in the forum.
- Any doubts/clarification related to the course, you can freely message me personally.
Also, in case of any personal guidance related to your future careers, you can freely drop me a message and we would provide you with the best career guidance and we do not charge anything.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical engineers
- Automobile engineers
- 3D product Development enthusiasts