This is beginner level course and does not require any pre-requisite knowledge of networking
However, the candidate must know how to use a computer with internet connection
Learn CCNA from a Triple CCIE (R&S, Security, SP) certified instructor in just 28+ Hours. The instructor has 15 years of extensive experience in the network industry. It is an engaging course which include animations on several important topics, infographic slides and extensive lab practice.
The course is divided into six different chapters as follows:
1. Network Fundamentals
2. Network Access
3. IP Connectivity
4. IP Services
5. Security Fundamentals
6. Automation and Programmability
In “Network fundamentals” chapter, we have covered History of Networking Standards,TCP/IP, OSI, Transport Layer, TCP & UDP, Multiplexing, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Cabling types, IPv4 & IPv6 addressing, IPv4 subnetting, Default Gateway.
In “Network Access” chapter, we have covered Switching technology, Wireless technology, and Cisco WLAN deployments.
In “IP Connectivity” chapter, we have covered IP routing process, static and dynamic routing, and FHRP protocols.
In “IP Services” chapter, we have covered DNS, NAT, DHCP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP, and QOS.
“Security fundaments” chapter is composed of security terminologies, different types of attacks & vulnerabilities, AAA, TACACS+, RADIUS, Security program, Internet VPN, ACLs, standard and extended ACL.
“Automation & programmability” chapter is comprised of Types of planes, controllers, SDN, NBI, SBI, APIC, ACI, Cisco SDA, Rest API, Software CRUD actions, HTTP verbs, URI, DATA Serialization, JSON, traditional configuration model versus centralized configuration model, ANSIBLE, PUPPET, and CHEF.
So, are you ready to Jumpstart your career in networking?
Who this course is for:
- A person who is passionate to begin his career in the field of IT and Networks with ZERO knowledge
- College students, Undergraduate students, and Fresh graduates who wish to get a thorough idea about IT & Network field and its future potential
- Entry Level IT engineers who want to grow their career to the next level in the field of networking
- System Engineers & administrators, cloud engineers, network security engineers, and IT desktop support engineers who lack network & switching infrastructure knowledge, how network functions, how traffic flows into the network end to end, and how to troubleshoot the basic network problems