**Course Updated – August 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
C# is one of the most popular programming languages and can be used for a variety of things, including mobile applications, game development, and enterprise software. Knowing C# opens a great deal of doors for you as a developer.
C# is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm programming language. C# encompasses static typing, strong typing, lexically scoped, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines.
The C# programming language was designed by Anders Hejlsberg from Microsoft in 2000 and was later approved as an international standard by Ecma (ECMA-334) in 2002 and ISO/IEC (ISO/IEC 23270) in 2003. Microsoft introduced C# along with .NET Framework and Visual Studio, both of which were closed-source. At the time, Microsoft had no open-source products. Four years later, in 2004, a free and open-source project called Mono began, providing a cross-platform compiler and runtime environment for the C# programming language. A decade later, Microsoft released Visual Studio Code (code editor), Roslyn (compiler), and the unified .NET platform (software framework), all of which support C# and are free, open-source, and cross-platform. Mono also joined Microsoft but was not merged into .NET.
Welcome to the Certified Professional in #C Programming – Practice Test the only course you need to test your skill of coding with #C.
The course includes 2 Practice Test builds your programming knowledge while making real-world C# projects.
In this course, you’ll be exposed to fundamental programming concepts using C# and to help you practice and test your knowledge using quizzes.
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- if statements
- Classes and Objects
- and much much more!
What will you need to succeed in this Exam?
- NO Android, Java, Swift, or C knowledge is required!
- C# basic knowledge is required though – you don’t need to be an expert but the basics need to be set (though there are refresher sections in this course!)
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 2 practice tests.
- The practice test consists of 20 questions, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- Every question is associated with a knowledge area.
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test.
- Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
I’d be very happy to welcome you to the course!
Who this course is for:
- Newbies or students looking for a refresher on the basics of C# and .NET
- Everyone who wants to learn C#
- Everyone who wants to build cross plattform application