**Course Updated – April 2022**
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
Python is the most popular, Easy and modern programming language you can dive into these days!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, course for the Python programming language Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you!
Welcome to the Certified Professional in Python Programming – Practice Test the only course you need to test your skill of coding with Python.
The course includes 2 Practice Test builds your programming knowledge while making real-world Python projects.
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- Python 3 – the latest version of Python
- PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Google Colab
- Python Scripting and Automation
- Python Game Development
- Web Scraping
- Beautiful Soup
- Selenium Web Driver
- Data Science
- Scikit learn
- Python GUI Desktop App Development
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Back-end Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and GUnicorn
- and much much more!
What will you need to succeed in this Exam?
- NO Android, Java, Swift, or C knowledge is required!
- Python knowledge is required though – you don’t need to be an expert but the basics need to be set (though there are refresher sections in this course!)
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 2 practice tests.
- The practice test consists of 20 questions, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- Every question is associated with a knowledge area
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test
- Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
I’d be very happy to welcome you to the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or advanced Programmer.
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing applications.
- Experienced python programmers who want to dive into specific features.