Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Practice Exam Test
Why Become an ASQ CQE?
The Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) is the top American Society Quality (ASQ) certification in the technical career track.
According to the ASQ, Certified Quality Engineer’s earn an average of $10,000 more than those who are not certified.
To become an ASQ Certified Quality Engineer you will have achieved a recognised mastery in the quality discipline – you will have the knowledge and skills required to improve the processes that drive customer satisfaction, which will improve the business performance of your organization.
You become certified by demonstrating the following core competencies through work experience and passing the CQE examination:
· Quality management and leadership – the philosophies and foundations of quality, its leadership principles and techniques, and proven communication skills.
· Develop the quality management system (QMS) – design, documentation, standards and guidelines, quality training and auditing, and the cost of quality (COQ).
· Design of products, processes, and services – classification of characteristics, verification and validation, and reliability and maintainability.
· Critical skills required to implement effective product and process control – acceptance sampling, material control, metrology, and measurement system analysis.
· Mastery of the quantitative tools and techniques that drive continuous improvement, from lean and corrective action to kaizen and Six Sigma.
· Ability to summarize data, draw statistical conclusions, analyse distributions, test hypotheses, perform capability studies, and design and execute experiments.
· Be fluent in risk management: its oversight, assessment, control, auditing, and testing.
Who this course is for:
- tudents who want to confidently sit their CQE exam
- Students preparing for their CQE exam
- Useful for professionals and students preparing for ASQ CQE Exams