There are no requirements or prerequisites
All that is needed is the desire and motivation to heal your body, mind and spirit
Chakras & Color Therapy Introductory Course!
In this short course, I will give you a basic intro to chakras and color therapy. Chakras are seven bodily energy centers which move from the base of the spine to the top of the head. There are seven main chakras, from top to bottom: the root chakra, the sacral chakra, the solar plexus chakra, the heart chakra, the throat chakra, the third eye chakra and the crown chakra. Chakra healing is a powerful art that can improve your life in every way—I’m excited to share my love of chakras with you so you can learn to heal yourself from within.
· Understand Chakra basics
· Locate 7 Chakras in body
· Introduction to chakra system
· Introduction to color therapy
· Color therapy method
· Harness the power of color to soothe yourself and others
Color Therapy is a non-invasive treatment that can be used to benefit you and help you live a better, exciting and healthier life. In color there is life. Color could very well be the most magnificent experience we take for granted. Look around; it’s everywhere, surrounding and embracing us. We interpret life as much through color as we do shape, texture and sound .Colors can influence your moods, feelings and emotions. Colors influence your actions and how you respond to people, situations and ideas.
Learn about the meaning of colors and how they affect your personality, your choices and your actions. Color therapy is a harmonizing therapy which uses color to promote health and well-being and while it is used as a separate therapy, it is also a perfect therapy to aid standard treatments and to boost the healing process
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to gain information about benefits of Chakra clearing and Healing
- This course is for anyone who is looking for healing and strengthening their body, mind, and spirit
- Those that are interested in learning about Colors!
- This course is for open-minded people looking to learn color in an exciting, new, and intuitive way