No previous knowledge of creative writing required
A desire to learn!
A positive attitude!
Learn Creative Writing!
Have you always wanted to become a creative writer pro? Regardless of your level as a writer, your experience or expertise, this is the course for you. As an amateur you will learn how to start from zero ground to the level of hero writers. As an experienced creative writer, you will learn here how to plan, organize, and present your work, how to design and develop your project professionally and how to present it on a professional document to any editor, publisher, or producer.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything you need to know to get you started with creative writing, from styles, methods, techniques to how to write fiction or not fiction and learning forms, not formulas. You’ll even learn the different ways to develop your own characters.
Our instructor has years of experience not only in creative writing, but also in teaching and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples explained for you to study. That’s why this is the only Creative Writing course you’ll ever need to create awesome stories and write like a pro!
Start writing today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create a story from scratch
- Develop your own characters, with backstory, familiar story and antecedents
- Catch ideas from your daily life
- Set a writing routine
- Use the instruments of writing: plot, form, rhythm, tone, style and introduction
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to write and tell stories – no experience needed!
- Writers/editors who want to learn new styles and methods
- Anyone with specialised needs (proofreaders, screenwriters, students, teachers)