Be Motivated to Change Student Experience with Learning
Be Passionate on Teaching
Willingness to learn 🙂
The Complete Google Classroom Course: Teaching Google Classroom: Become a Master At Teaching Google Classroom – Teaching Online with Google Classroom – Google Certified Educator
- How do I record my screen recording video?
- Added 3 videos guide for new Google Classroom update 1. Environment 2. Invite by URL 3. Return Once All with 1 click
- Added Lecture on How You Can Do Math in Google Classroom Using Docs and Math Type
- How to Keep Your Devices Secure
- Complete Guide of Making and Keeping Passwords that You Haven’t Heard Of!
- Complete Guide of Designing Test Paper on Google Doc
- Share to Classroom Is Gone! (I Am Crying)
- Go Offline No Matter What! (Lecture
- Google Meet New Update Interface
- Use Case Changer Extension Anytime Anywhere
Are you in the digital education industry and want to teach even more professionally?
I am sure you have heard of Google Classroom for teaching classes, Google Classroom teaching service will make your students have a more positive experience and deep learning!
Google Classroom is a free Google for education and Google Suites service. With the Google Classroom web application or with its phone app you can assist students in progress, and teachers’ communication, manage and organize assignments, go paperless, and much more!
Google Classroom during the pandemic days can help you to make students reach their lessons safer and easier so you want to engage them even better you can do it using Google Classroom that is part of the Google suite!
Google Classroom is an easy-to-use and beautiful application that brings students new and different experiences over-learning either in physical class or virtually in Udemy or other learning platforms.
In this Google Classroom teaching app, we cover everything you need to teach either physically or virtually! We will cover teaching in class to use apps in an appropriate way to make your class engaging! From setting the app to managing it efficiently and effectively.
Security is everything. As extra bonus to this course, we want to help you to create a proper password and keep it into LastPass (The best password vault ever). We will go step to step to explain and help you. Having data and devices secured is another issue these days with a teacher or student or maybe personal use. It is a high priority to learn. Don’t worry we will focus on it.
And, TJ Walker will help you to look and sound best in your class and on camera. TJ will go through each and help you. As a teacher, our job is a presentation so we should learn how to do it properly and with a higher win. Don’t worry if you worry about how you look, we explain in every way through speaking to makeup. Join us now!
By taking this Google Classroom teaching course you will be able to:
- Learn to create a verified Google Account for Google Classroom teaching service
- How to make your class set up and where to start
- Making students invitation and motivating them to join
- Managing students post on stream easily
- Creating quiz more professional to give students classwork
- Question creating that is a simple version of Quiz
- Learn how to grade students grade better
- Reusing old posts from the old class you had or have
- Learn to work on your Class on the phone or web both
- Get the most out of your classroom by managing its settings
- Install Chrome extension to let your students have other positive experiences
- Create even easier than before you just to know about Google Calendar
- Understand Google Meet on how you can create a meeting and schedule a meeting
- Go in Live Meeting even if you don’t have super speed Connection you can manage it using Google Meet Settings
- Learn how to create a paper test easily using the table technique
- Understand how to have a proper password to keep everything secure with you and your student
- Learn how to look best and sound best in camera for your class
- Learn how to handle some technical issues
- and much more…
What do students say about JM Ekhteyari?
“A wonderful and excellent course. Thank you for the efforts made and the valuable information. I wish you more progress for the better.” Noor Abdulameer
“It was really a good match for me. I managed to move with your pace and the most interesting part was on adding personal bitmoji and flubarroo for assessment of performance.” Mataruse Ratidzo
“Very good and explanatory course. Thanks” Khawaja Raheel
“Long, but it was informative.” Albert Lathlin
“Wow!!! it was such insightful training. I have learned so much. thanks to my teachers especially JT Walter. God bless you all.” TITILAYO ONUKWU
“It’s informative and good for new learners.” Kanwal Atif
“Well, it looks like I’m about to learn something new. Google is Great I love it.” Ali Bostan
“Really informative. Gain good knowledge. Thanks, both of you for such a wonderful course. Thank You” Manoj Ashok Mechkul
“Excellent session and helpful to the learner to know and use the tools available” Dr. Rajendra Chunilal Patil
“Excellent course. It will very helpful in creating my Google classroom” Sudhar Kani A
“Es muy interesante, aunque esta parte es aún básica, espero poder avanzar pronto y sorprenderme con el material.” Johnny Guerrero Buchelli
“Yes…I am conducting online classes using google classroom only… Funds this course pretty useful” Prasanna Palsodkar
So don’t hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with your students!
This Google Classroom course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: google classroom – teaching – complete google classroom course – master google classroom – google meet – complete google classroom course: teaching google classroom – learning management system – google – online teaching – complete google classroom. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: Google certified educator – Google workspace (G suite) – teaching online – Google drive.
Who this course is for:
- Home School Teachers
- Home School Parents
- Anyone who wants to teach his or her students differently