No previous knowledge of voice acting required
A desire to learn!
A positive attitude!
Learn Voice Acting!
Have you always wanted to begin your journey in acting? Regardless your level as an actor, your experience or expertise, this is the course for you. Maybe you want to get comfortable with your voice or know how to prepare for in-studio auditions. Whether you’re a hobbyist artist or hoping to make a career out of it, voice acting isn’t only for the pros. You can take your voice, explore it, and understand all what it can do.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything you need to know to get you started with voice acting, from vocal techniques and warmups to tips and tricks to how to approach a specific character. You’ll even learn how interpretation works in theatre, films, and voice-over. You will also learn the correct way to speak into a microphone or a public.
Our instructor has years of experience not only in voice acting, but also in teaching and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples explained for you to study. That’s why this is the only Voice Acting course you’ll ever need to explore your voice and start acting like a pro!
Start voice acting today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create your own warm-up
- Approach and play different characters
- Analyze texts, their punctuation and subtext
- Change your voice using the resonators
- Approach storytelling
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to become a voice actor – no experience needed!
- Voice actors/actresses who want to learn new styles and techniques
- Anyone with specialised needs (dubbing actors, storytellers, speakers, students, teachers)