No prerequisites. While the effects of the program are transformational, yet they’re simple enough for anyone with the effort and commitment to follow through.
Practice and Consistency are prime factors of success with this formula.
Welcome to a Complete Yoga Program For Your Highest Self,
You create your own reality, whether consciously or unconsciously. Now you can become a creator of your life, as opposed to just being a piece of creation, going about by the wimps of the collective; habitual and culturally unconscious tendencies.
Now you can become the miracle you desperately have sought outside of yourself, because in truth there is nothing or anyone beyond you, your Highest Self. Our eternal fire of truth is ever the same, although we go through motions and waves in this physical embodiment.
Yoga removes the veil which has covered our truth; playing a game of hide and seek through lifetimes, until we are finally ready to start yoga practice in all of its facets, not just physical, which is one limb of Yoga.
Whatever your reason for landing on this course, let this assure you that your wishes have been answered, but this can only be experienced directly by you, not merely told by another. Hence this very straightforward course in order for you to start practicing the science of Yoga and experience the wonders that the exalted, enlightened souls have always talked about, and today millions of people are seeking holistic, alternative methods to live life with vibrancy, purpose and joy, while fearlessly forging ahead and manifesting your desired reality or reach the highest attainment of life, which is Samadhi, Self-realization, Spiritual Enlightenment.
This Course covers all the 8 limbs of Yoga;
- Yama & Nyama – Starting from the Do’s and Don’ts of right spiritual action
- Asana – Postures, supremely powerful energy (pranic) generator routine for a healthy, strong and vibrant body
- Pranayama – Breathwork Learn to harness the constant energy in motion, which is called also the life force (vital energy), make illnesses, diseases, mental fluctuations and other impurities of the mind and body a thing of the past
- Pratyahara – Learn to sublimate the senses for your highest good, as opposed to being a slave to one’s own senses
- Dharana – Develop unwavering focus and concentration, which will help to attain anything in life, both spiritually and materially.
- Dhyana – Meditate on the King of Meditations, preserved and praised by all enlightened souls of the past
- Samadhi – Self-realize and become the creator of your own reality
Through the study of Sankhya Philosophy (Study of metaphysics) you will come to learn how the Universe that is made of 24 elements operates, and how does this sense of “I” come into existence? What is the soul? What is the ego? What is the mind? What are the great elements and more?!
Learn about the dwelling place of the soul, the importance of our cerebrospinal axis which have their corresponding energy centers we may have heard of – by the name Chakras -Psychic Energy Centers.
You will also learn about Chakras, how to meditate on the Chakras, what routine to follow and how to progress, dietary recommendations for a Yogic lifestyle.
Learn about the current state of Mental Wellness and the great need for Yogic practices to transcend the limitations and afflictions of the mundane world – One can live in the material world, but not be of it.
Lastly, the accomplishments – Siddhis (psychic powers) that one is bound to attain in the long path of Yoga, when practiced seriously and uninterruptedly. Although the immediate benefits are also seen and experienced, which has led many to turn towards Yogic practices.
The teachings of Yoga Science are timeless, however it has been estimated that the current teachings recorded in writing in the language of Sanskrit (mother of all languages) came into existence between 2,000 – 5,000 years ago. Preserved through the darkest of ages, finally assimilated into English and other languages by gurus and teachers in the line of disciple succession, which allows the transmission of these teachings to be delivered in an online format such as this course.
ALL glory and credits for the immense teachings within the contents of this course go to Sri Krshna, Shiva AdiYogi, Mother Goddess Durga, Rshi Patanjali, Rshi Vyasa, Sage Kapila, Paramahamsa Yogananda, Jesus Christ, Sivananda Saraswati, Satyananda Saraswati, Kriyananda, B.K.S. Iyengar, Veda Bharati AND ALL OTHER YOGINS WHO HAVE EXPOUNDED THE SCIENCE OF YOGA, out of compassion for other souls to find home, find our eternal truth, that which is everything.
Atha Yoga Anushasanam – And Now begins the practice of Yoga
Who this course is for:
- This has your name written on it, if you want to transform the very fabric of your reality consciously, become a humble master of this game called life.
- For whom? If you’re ready to commit to a daily schedule and ready to experience “heaven on earth”, the bliss and emancipation, which enlightenment brings, then this program is for you!
- Level of Program? All levels – regardless if you’re a beginner Aspirant to a true Advanced Yogi, as the practices don’t lose their power, as we become more attuned, we tap into the infinite potential of these seemingly simple, yet powerful beyond measure practices.
- How much time needed? Time commitment is flexible, according to your level of Intensity, which is measured by duration and consistency of your practices, which speed up the process.