CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 Latest Practice Exams Questions 2023
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification for security architects and senior security engineers charged with leading and improving an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness.
Why is CASP+ Different?
- CASP+ is the only hands-on, performance-based certification for advanced practitioners — not managers — at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
- Unlike other certifications, CASP+ covers both security architecture and engineering – CASP+ is the only certification on the market that qualifies technical leaders to assess cyber readiness within an enterprise, and design and implement the proper solutions to ensure the organization is ready for the next attack.
About the Exam
CASP+ is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification covering technical skills in security architecture and senior security engineering in traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments, governance, risk, and compliance skills, assessing an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness, and leading technical teams to implement enterprise-wide cybersecurity solutions. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Architect, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise
- Use monitoring, detection, incident response, and automation to proactively support ongoing security operations in an enterprise environment
- Apply security practices to cloud, on-premises, endpoint, and mobile infrastructure, while considering cryptographic technologies and techniques
- Consider the impact of governance, risk, and compliance requirements throughout the enterprise
CASP+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation, because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
All questions are based on the Exam Objectives for the CASP+ (CAS-004) exam for all 4 domains of the exam, so you can take and pass the actual CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner+ (CAS-004) Certification Exam with confidence!
- Security Architecture (29%)
- Security Operations (30%)
- Security Engineering and Cryptography (26%)
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (15%)
After taking this CASP+ (CAS-004) Practice Exam course, you won’t be hoping you are ready, you will know you are ready to sit for and pass the exam.
Make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-004) exam by using these practice tests, written to mimic the kinds of questions you will see on the CompTIA exam.
This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA CASP+ exam (CAS-004) ), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-004) Certification Exam