The most complete set of SY0-601 Security+ practice test questions available. Fully updated for the current version of the exam.
The CertMike Security+ Practice Tests provide you a rigorous set of 298 practice test questions designed to be similar to those that you’ll face on the actual exam. The exams also include six simulated performance-based questions (PBQs) that will prepare you for the most difficult questions on the real exam.
Are you looking to prepare yourself for the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) exam? Find out by testing yourself with this course on Udemy.
Each of the 4 complete practice tests in this set provide an entire exam’s worth of questions, enabling you to confirm your mastery of the topics and providing you with the confidence you’ll need to take your CompTIA Security+ exam. There are 80 questions in each practice test, with a total of 320 questions.
Since the requirements and costs are high (the exam voucher is $370), you’ll want to make sure you’re prepared to pass the exam the first time. That’s what this practice test course can help you do.
Practicing the same questions repeatedly isn’t helpful because you’ll quickly begin to memorize the test questions and answers. The best way to prepare is to practice as many DIFFERENT questions as possible. That’s why this course comes with 4 full tests.
Not sure which practice test course to choose on Udemy? Check out our features and benefits:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 FULL practice tests, 270 questions and one Bonus
– More practice for studying
- Each test has 90 questions, is 90 minutes long, passing grade of 80, domains weighted like the exam
– Practice lik3e the real CompTIA Security+ exam
- Wrong answers linked to the domain they came from
– Targeted studying, don’t waste time studying for topics you already know
- Pause or stop the exam whenever you like
– Practice on your own time, at your own pace
- Detailed explanation of the answer
– Better understanding of the content, also understand why the wrong answers are incorrect
- Exam questions are written by a panel of experienced test writers*
– Know you’re getting relevant, well-written exam questions that mimic the real exam
- Domain 1.0 – Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities (24%)
- Domain 2.0 – Architecture and Design (21%)
- Domain 3.0 – Implementation (25%)
- Domain 4.0 – Operations and Incident Response (16%)
- Domain 5.0 – Governance, Risk, and Compliance (14%)
HOW DO I TAKE THE COMPTIA SECURITY+ EXAM?
Once you’re ready to take the CompTIA Security+ exam, you must first purchase an exam voucher. (Pro tip: Be sure to search for a discounted voucher!) You will then need to create or login into your account at home.pearsonvue. com, select the CompTIA Security+ exam, and enter the unique ID from your exam voucher.
Next, you will go to a page where you can sign up to take the exam in-person at an authorized PearsonVue Testing Center in your area, or you can sign up for an at-home testing experience using OnVUE.
The last step is to take and pass the exam. Be sure to let me know when you pass, I love to hear about my students’ success!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to get CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)