Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 5
- Basic knowledge of Civil Engineering is necessary. A few practical Building Estimation tools are conveyed in the course. Some tools may be free and some may be paid. You can leverage any tool here to suit the standard requirement that you may have.
- There is no other prerequisite needed to take up the course.
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based crash course, first, enrol in “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 courses respectively” and then join Part 5 to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the concepts taught from the previous series of courses.
Welcome to experience “Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 5”.
Anyone who is willing to construct something will surely be bothered about the quality & money/cost and this is where the concept of “building estimation” comes into the picture.
We all know that an “Estimate” is a rough calculation of the quantities of various items of work, and the expenses likely to be incurred for the construction projects that one may undertake to complete successfully. Hence, the total of these probable expenses to be incurred on the work is known as the estimated cost of the work. The estimated cost of a work is actually a close approximation of its actual cost.
This fifth mind-blowing course (as part of the crash course series) focuses on “Building Estimation and Quantity Surveying” taught by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and Civil Engineering Mastermind “Saranya Srinidhi”. It will teach you different methods of detailed construction estimation preparation. First, we will deal with the manual process of doing the same. Next, we will also discuss fast methods or approaches for estimation/preparation using online tools.
There is no time to waste. The course will be educative, informative, and practical at the same time.
Enroll now and let’s start learning this incredible course and change your career and the whole facet of estimation forever. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here, inside.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic starting now.
Who this course is for:
- Civil engineering students who wish to expand their knowledge further to learn amazing concepts in building estimation and quantity surveying
- Engineering graduates who want to learn new-age tools which can help to estimate construction projects and costs
- Anyone who is interested to learn manual and automated tech tools for construction estimation purposes