Create App Like Instagram using Parse Server: iOS 11 Swift 4
You should already have BASIC iOS development skills, this course is not for complete beginners
You should have a Mac computer (MacBook, iMac, Mac mini etc.)
You should know basic Swift programming language
****NOTE: This course is not for Advanced Parse developers, if you are already advanced in using Parse this course is not for you. The course will feature advanced features eventually, right now only basic Parse features are addressed.***
Are you an iOS Developer looking to learn how to use the Parse Server API for your apps backend? Do you want to develop cloud-based iOS apps like instagram, Twitter, Facebook and you don’t know where to start? Do you want to increase your job prospects by learning one of the most powerful BAAS (Backend As A Service) solution in the market? If you are ready to take your development skills to the next level then this course is for you.
ABOUT THE PARSE SERVER DEVELOPMENT COURSE
In this course I will teach how to use the Parse Server open source backend for your iOS app development. We’ll create iOS/iPhone app that will use most of the Parse Server API functions. You will learn how to install Parse Server within 20 minutes of enrolling in the course.
You will learn some of the basics but important API calls and then we’ll dive into developing a basic Twitter-like app where you will be able to save message to the backend, retrieve saved messages, write queries with constraints and modify records in the backend.
You will learn some of the cool APIs that make writing codes so easy. I’ll show you wrong ways of doing things and then show you the correct way.
By the end of this course you will be able to;
- Call yourself a backend developer
- Create a cloud based app such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Accept any job that requires a cloud storage solution
- Increase your confidence as a developer
- Know Parse Server API in-depth and be ready to explore more
I have been developing for 5 years on iOS platform and around 4 years with Parse API. I currently have 14 major apps running on the Parse platform (and 10 more that are just basic apps). Parse is my go-to solution for adding backends to my apps because of its simplicity. I have also used other platforms such as Firebase and AWS Mobile Hub for adding BAAS to my apps but Parse is a lot more intuitive and easier to use.
I am a freelancer, I have developed over 100 apps in my career. I am passionate about teaching and I enjoy coding 🙂
This course assumes that you have some iOS development skills, around 3-6 months of programming in Swift and the ability to develop a basic table view app. The course is NOT absolute beginner who hasn’t programmed in Swift. I explained in details all the steps in the course however a basic understanding of iOS development and some swift programming skills are required. If you want to develop cloud-based app then this course is for you.
SIGN UP/ENROLL NOW
Enroll in the course now so you can start learning immediately. You have a 30 days money back guarantee if you change your mind. There’s no better time to learn how to use PARSE SERVER. If you are ready to begin developing cloud-based apps CLICK THE ENROLL BUTTON now.
SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
You will be supported throughout your journey in this course. If you get stuck on any of the lectures, you can use the Q/A section of the course to ask for assistance. I am committed to supporting my students on this course, I am constantly involved in the Q/A to provide assistance to anyone that needs it.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED
- Quick guide on how to install Parse Server with Heroku
- How to install Parse Dashboard
- How to install Parse SDK manually and using Cocoapods
- How to save records to the cloud
- How to query and retrieve objects from the cloud
- How to write compound queries
- How to modify records
- How to count records in the background
- How to add query constraints
- How to order and limit records
- How register and authenticate users
- How to use lots of Parse Server API that allow us to write small amount of codes.
- How to develop a simple app like Twitter
- And so on…
If you’re ready to become a proficient backend developer, click the “Enroll Now” button and join the course today!
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
Watch some of the FREE preview lectures to learn more about the course. Click the enroll button to join the course today.
Who this course is for:
- NOTE: This course is not for Advanced Parse developers, if you are already advanced in using Parse this course is not for you
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make cloud based apps like Instagram or Twitter
- Anyone who is already familiar with iOS development but wants to develop cloud-based app
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Parse Server Framework
- Anyone who wants to add backend developer to their resume