Basics of Python like variables , methods and operators.
Learn Data Structures in Python all the way from Built-in to User-Defined.
It’s Beginner Friendly with intuition followed by code tutorials, So It’s Easy to Understand and Visualise a Data Structure.
Solving Problems would be easier after learning the Data Structure as you have better intuition.
Course Design: (Intuition) + (Code walkthrough) + (Time-Complexity + Application of that Data Structure)
Data Structures Include:
- 2-D Arrays
- OOP For understanding data structures
- Doubly Linked Lists
- Circular Linked Lists
- Binary Trees
- Binary Search Trees + Traversals
- AVL Trees
- Heaps + Heap sort
- Priority Queue
- Graphs + Properties
- Graph Traversals
- Spanning Trees + MST
- Prims + Kruskals Algorithms for MST
- Tries (Keyword Trees)
- Take Away Section.
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who have basics and want to crack coding interviews
- Developers who want to improve python for data structures and implement them in interviews
- Beginners in python who want to have data structures foundation
- Students who want to start competitive programming