Design Printable Greeting Cards With Canva for Etsy
- No prior experience needed, just a free Canva account (and an Etsy store if you plan to sell your designs).
Greeting cards are big business, and there is a huge shift in consumer behaviour towards printable greeting cards for special occasions. Let’s hop into this niche and learn how to strategize, design, and sell printable greeting cards on Etsy using Canva as our design tool.
This class is great for both artists and non-artists alike. You can create greeting cards with your own illustrations, or use licensed artwork from Canva’s library (or other options I’ll cover in the class).
In this class, we will cover:
- an overview of the greeting card market
- styles and occasions of card you can create
- how to set up your file in Canva
- how to design the exterior of the card
- how to create an optional card interior
- tips for listing printable cards on Etsy
- advice on how to grow your business beyond Etsy printables
This class will help if you’ve never had an Etsy store before, or if you’re looking to add greeting cards to your existing collection.
I have other more general courses on building your Etsy digital product store if you need more in-depth guidance on setting up your shop, creating attractive listings, picking keywords, etc.!
By the end of this course, you should have a Canva file that you can duplicate and customize to create a large range of printable cards that are easy for your customers to print and love!
Who this course is for:
- Digital product designers who want to create a new product for Etsy or a similar platform