Domain Authority for Bloggers
You should be or aspire to be a professionally blogger
Looking to help develop strong brand deals and sponsored post opportunties
This short course is all about Domain Authority for bloggers.
I know that DA (Domain Authority) is a giant pain for many professional bloggers.
A higher DA score is the gateway to increasing the likelihood of gaining those higher paid sponsored job deals and perhaps even those larger brand deals.
Rightly or wrongly, it’s the main yard stick metric used by many brand or PR companies to measure your blogs value.
Fall below this measure and you find sponsored posts and brand deals difficult to even get out of the blocks.
In this course, we will;
- Deep dive into the what domain authority is
- What does and doesn’t effect domain authority
- Look at some tactics to improve domain authority
- Take a look at some tools which can help find opportunities to improve domain authority.
By the conclusion of this course, you should be equipped with the skills and techniques to start taking valuable steps to improving your domain authority on your blog.
Hopefully by the end of the course you will be able to take these skills and apply them to your own blog and conduct your own investigation into any weaknesses that your blog might have, so you can look to improve of them.
Who this course is for:
- Professional bloggers looking to increase the likelihood of brand deal and sponsored post opportunities