DVA-C02: AWS Certified Developer Associate Mock Exam
AWS Certified Developer Associate showcases knowledge and understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices, and proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications by using AWS. Preparing for and attaining this certification gives certified individuals more confidence and credibility. Organizations with AWS Certified developers have the assurance of having the right talent to give them a competitive advantage and ensure stakeholder and customer satisfaction.
Please follow these Practice Test Topics:
• Develop and optimize applications on AWS
• Package and deploy by using continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) workflows
• Secure application code and data
• Identify and resolve application issues
Target candidate description
The target candidate has 1 or more years of hands-on experience in developing and maintaining
applications by using AWS services.
Recommended general IT knowledge
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Developer – Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
- Experience working in a developer role with in-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Experience in AWS technology
- Strong on-premises IT experience and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
- Experience working in other cloud services
Length: 130 minutes to complete the exam
Cost: 150 USD
Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response.
Who this course is for:
- Student and Working Professional