You will need a website or blog to setup your opt-in forms or pages
You can signup for a free trial of the ConvertKit software to follow along
*Last Updated August 2018*
In this course I’m going to show you how to use a popular email marketing tool called Convertkit.
This is currently one of the most popular email marketing tools that hit the scene in 2015. It’s one of my favorite email marketing tools.
In this course I’m going to walk you through:
- Why Convertkit is a good email marketing option for bloggers
- Features of Convertkit such as automations and sequences
- Sending emails from Convertkit
- Setting up automation rules
- Importing email addresses
- Setting up lead capture forms with Convertkit
- Using Thrive Themes forms, funnels and matching them to a sequence in Convertkit
Why should you build an email list?
Email marketing is a powerful way to connect with your audience and keep them up to date on everything you are doing in your business.
You can use email marketing for:
- Building an audience
- Promotional content such as products and services you sell
- And much more
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to build an email list
- Anyone looking to sell digital products and much more to email subscribers
- Those who are looking to build an audience online they can sell too
- Those who seek an email marketing platform with integrated automation features