Exploitation Cyber Security Course
- Basic knowledge of using the internet
- Basic knowledge of using a computer
A script or programmed software which enables the hackers to take over the control of a system and exploit its vulnerabilities is known as Exploitation. These vulnerabilities are found with some of the vulnerabilities scanners like Nexpose, OpenVAS, etc.
Metasploit is a powerful tool to locate vulnerabilities in a system.
Exploits are identified based on the vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability search engines :
1. Exploit Database : All the exploits related to a vulnerability can be available
2. Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures : Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) is the standard for information security vulnerability names. For publicly known information security vulnerabilities and exposures CVE is a dictionary.
Remote Exploits − These are the type of exploits where access to a remote system or a network is not possible. Remote exploits are used to get access to a remote system.
Local Exploits − Local exploits are generally used by a system user having access to a local system, but who wants to overpass his rights.
Many people interpret and decide on what cyber security is, some see cyber security as a continuation of evolved version of it-security, others view it as a completely new branch of security and still others see it as mixture of the two. This course will give you the basics based on actual literature reviews, academic research and personal experience in global projects and work in cyber security, focusing on cyber warfare, espionage, crime and defenses as well as attacks used.
Who this course is for:
- Users curious about cyber security