The Willingness To Learn
Learn facilitation skills from a professional facilitator with this action-packed training course that’s designed to provide you with the necessary information, tools & guidance you need to become a facilitation superstar!
THE COURSE IS BROKEN INTO 7 LECTURES:
- What is facilitation?
Why is facilitation important?
What is facilitation?
Types of facilitators
What facilitation is not
- Facilitation fundamentals
Starting a meeting
- The secret to amazing facilitation
The power of meeting design
Why design is more important than facilitation
Key elements of meeting design
The participant trap
- How to structure a meeting
Different ways to achieve meeting objectives
Options for getting great input
Models for making amazing decisions
Meeting wrap up activities
- Effectively facilitating a group
Managing participation in a group
Unlock the most efficient decision-making process
- Facilitation tricks for success
Presence & confidence
The power of scribing
Meeting effectiveness tool
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL HAVE LEARNED BY THE END OF THE COURSE:
- Understand the value proposition of facilitation
- Distinguish between different approaches to facilitation
- How to approach any meeting to maximize its effectiveness
- How to effectively facilitate a group
- A 4 step process for better group decision-making
- How to provide maximum value as a facilitator
- Facilitation tips & tools that will make you an amazing facilitator
The course instructor is Arminda Dumpierrez, a professional facilitator and a seasoned business executive with 25 years’ experience. Arminda taught facilitation to corporations. She’s also a business school instructor, a professional coach and a published author.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn Facilitation Skills