Fighting Black Poverty
Must have an open mind and be willing to learn
Must be willing to develop a sound financial plan
Must be willing to set long/short term goals
In this course, you will find the many reasons why some African-American men have not escaped poverty. According to CNN Money, about 30% of African-American men are below the poverty line. Even worse, the number of black people owning homes and businesses has declined slowly since 2012. What are African-Americans doing to keep their race alive and to show that their lives truly matter? I created this course to help individuals of color and other minority groups escape the cycle of poverty. Specifically, you will find:
- 7 actionable steps to help an African-American man escape poverty
- Additional resources and links to books written by very successful people who were not raised in a rich family
- Several key advice black men should follow in order to avoid making the same mistakes over and over again.
- A word of prayer: each chapter ends with a small prayer to uplift the faith of many black folks and other minority groups who are struggling financially.
- The need to share my message discussed in this course to young adults who need help making good financial decisions.
Lastly, I hope you will truly enjoy this course. If you follow ALL the seven parts discussed in this course, then I guarantee that you will see some levels of financial success very soon.
BONUS: Anyone who purchases my course will get a free e-book version (pdf format) of the course from me! Please enroll right away:)
–Any questions? Email me: email@example.com (subject headline: “Black men with Poverty”; I’ll respond within 24 hrs.) I want you to understand that with God, all things are possible. He created you for a purpose! Good luck browsing through this course and I wish you all the best 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Motivated College students and professionals
- Anyone who supports helping minorities succeed
- African American men (and women)
- Anyone of African ancestry worldwide