No requirements, just a minimum knowledge of web development
2-3 Hours of coding along together to be able to finish the project
No prior game development experience required
Ever wondered how games can be made in the web browser ? In this full FREE course I will teach you how to create the flappy bird game from zero.
I will be covering topics such as css keyframes animations, css design, game design, background animations, css rotate and much more.
This course contains the following:
- creating the game environment
- block and hole animations
- bird animation
- jumping mechanism
- gravity mechanism
- handling collisions
- scoring system
- game over message
- collecting stars ( extra feature )
- adding sound effects
All of this while having a ton of FUN!
This course is great for someone who wants to learn how to code a full project from zero to completion. You can also have a great project for their portfolio. This project is also great to add to your college portfolio and to impress your professors.
I cant wait to see you inside and blow your mind!
The best part is that it doesn’t require much experience, just a minimum know-how of web development principles. No prior game development experience required
Coding along with me it should take you around 2-4 hours to finish this project.
So buckle up and I will see you inside!
Benefits of taking this course:
- Ability to impress your colleagues
- Blow the mind of your college professors
- Improve your problem solving brain
- Get a ton of practice for your Web Dev skills
- Become a creative front-end developer
Who this course is for:
- Beginner aspiring web developers
- Computer college students who love games
- Front-end developers who are curious about creating a game